Wednesday 13 December 2017

CHRISTMAS IN THE FORMAL DINING ROOM


12 days to go!!! Who is ready for Christmas???
I'm pretty good at being organised this time of year, we have our sons birthday 1 week before Christmas, Dutch Christmas eve party at our house, christmas Day with family, Boxing day party ( thankfully not at our place) and boxing day night we normally have a few friends over for drinks!!


Very busy so if I'm not organised the likely hood of me having a nervous break down is very high!

Today I'm sharing how I decorated my Formal dining room for Christmas.  I've carried the red, silver & white theme to match our living room

I Ended up bringing our big wreath inside and hanging it on the wall, long story short it had become a breeding ground for mosquitoes.... ewww! Anyway I kinda like it in the dining room :) It has lights and looks really pretty at night time. 


The big candy lolly I normally have on my tree I've used in my dough bowl along with some greenery, pine cones and some gold baubles. 


On the side table the kids have their little nativity scene set up and I've added 3 cute little trees along with my white candle sticks ( I borrowed them from the front entry).







That's all :)  Keeping it simple and colourful :)


(Sources : doughbowl / Early settler, Little pine trees/ Spotlight, Nativity scene/ Aldi, Wreath/ Costco, Navy geo pillows/ Leashy Lou.com, Christmas lolly/ Christmas warehouse, Marble cake stand/ Tkmaxx, Table & chairs/ Harvey Norman)  


In between re finishing my stair case, landscaping the backyard and organising parties I'll try and get a post up soon with Christmas in the kitchen and family room...... hopefully before christmas 😜  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...