Friday 29 September 2017

FRIDAY FAVOURITES & HOLIDAY FUN!



Happy friday! 1 week of school holidays done and dusted 1 to go 😁 we've been having fun hiking and seeing some beautiful waterfalls, bike riding, trampolining and lots of fun things feeling slightly
exhusted 😪 but so great to just hang out with my kids.
Below is one of the waterfalls we saw, it was amazing the boys are under a tree growing on the top of the cliff and those are its roots! It was huge


SAY CHEESE!


New favourites this week! A few new house items I've bought to help get organised from Kmart and my newest favourite thing!  Keep reading to find out what it is! 🙊

I've spent the last 2 days cleaning out my kitchen and organising things.... finally after 2 years of living in this house. These tiered stands are great I bought 2 for my cans and jars in my pantry.
These were $5 ea.

Also bought these cute baskets with chalkboard labels. I use these everywhere in my house...under the sink, pantry, bathroom and my office, they are only $5 ea. Also found these cute marble coasters 😍 only $6 for 4 (pictured above on a tray on my coffee table)


Here are both shelves and baskets in my pantry


Found these cute looking pet bowls in my favourite colour.... meant to be I say 🙄 from Kmart also for $6 ea they also come in a larger size also for $8 


Lastly..... My favorite natural deodorant! No pong is the best natural deodorant I have ever used!!! If your still using the supermarket crap u must try it. There are 2 types
Original and bi carb free. I have only tried the bi carb free one and it is fabulous. Its like a balm texture.... you use a pea size amount for each arm pit (I found I needed a little more) it smells really nice too!
www.nopong.com go check them out you wont be disappointed 😁





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...