Friday 22 September 2017

Friday Favourites!


Good morning! I thought I'd start a new Friday post called "Friday Favourites" sharing all the things I find and love! So it's Saturday not Friday..... Pizza making last night took longer than expected. Friday nights normally = Wine and movie, and I choose wine LOL ..... better late then never and its still Friday across the other side of the world 😜
I found this Halloween cauldron from TK Maxx.... I love it and it was only $16! I might put candles in it and put it at our front door when I decorate for Halloween. I seriously could have brought all the pumpkins they have at the moment they are gorgeous. Pumpkins are my thing LOL!


My boys were well over due for new quilt covers, Liam still had his Thomas the tank engine one and has been asking for ages to get a new one, so when I went to Kmart to buy a Aroma diffuser I left with a trolley full and these made it in my trolley! I'm sure all the mums out there can relate.

Zig zag reversible quilt cover set $14
For the price these are amazing! Quilt cover and throw both $14ea! I mean it would be a crime to leave it on the shelf! Am I right??

The cover below was $22 its made out of t shirt like material, a few years ago I brought a sheet set in the same fabric form Lorraine lea that cost a fortune but, Evan loved the sheets so when I saw this I grabbed it.
Jersey quilt cover set $22


I surprised both the boys with their new covers and throws. They came home from school with their beds made and were so excited... they have been dragging their blankets around everywhere with them haha

Also found this canister from Kmart, it has a timber lid which has a seal but I was wanting to use it for my cooking utensils :)


Grey tapered canister $7

And the reason I went to Kmart !!! the Aroma diffuser!
So far so good its working a treat! The kids love it at night I put it in our hall way so the smell goes into all their rooms.

Aroma diffuser $20
 It has a light also which acts like a night light which is really nice too :) Definatley worth the $20 and it comes with 12 months warranty.


These are the essential oils I'm using. Lavender, sleep blend and dream blend. The blends smell really nice and are very relaxing. I've been mixing the lavender with dream just because I love the smell of both together. These are also from TK Maxx.

Essential oils
Lastly I received my new package from I Herb yesterday so sharing what I got. We have used the Xyli  white toothpaste before and I really like it and it works great, hubby not so much so this time I bought the TOMS to see if he likes that better.... We will see :) The kids have been using the kids xyli white gel for along time and they love it! They love both flavours bubble gum and strawberry and the best thing is there are no nasties in them.
Find all these at I Herb

 Also I got some new fish oil capsules for the kids to try, I normally buy Natures way kid smart when it's on sale for around $22 which is half price but, these are the same amount 180 capsules for $12.70
and when you spend over $50 on some items you get free delivery!! Winning!
Bubble gum & Strawberry tooth paste on sale at the moment for $3.48 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...