Saturday 14 October 2017

SPRING TABLESCAPE WITH A TOUCH OF HALLOWEEN


Sharing a little Spring and Halloween on the blog today! Spring for me is all about decluttering and keeping it simple and colourful.



Spring tablescape this year I've gone with neutrals and touches of yellow! I love using lemons for a fresh look.
I have used them in lanterns/ vases I found at Spotlight.

(Table runner - 1825 Interiors / Mercury glass lanterns - TK Maxx)



I've used a marble & woodern stand for the centre piece with my faux hydrandas on top! Cant go wrong with hydrangeas I say! They are my favourite flower.


I've been waiting to use my new napkins rings since I bought them a few months ago from Pottery Barn they go perfectly with my lemons :)


To a just a little touch of Halloween I've used my little white pumpkins I found from TK Maxx. I have also used them on my mantel this year, they are so cute...... I wish we had real little white pumpkins in Australia :( Although it's the wrong season! I'd have pumpkins all year round haha


I've also had a lot of questions on my dining table. Its from Harvey Norman it was a package with the chairs. The table is Mango wood with a black distressed finish. My favourtie thing about the table are those chunky legs!! 


Voila!! All set for spring :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...