Thursday 13 December 2018

FORMAL LIVING ALL DECKED OUT FOR CHRISTMAS


Get ready for Christmas photo over load!! This year I've stayed with the same colour scheme of red, white and silver,  I haven't really bought too many new decorations for this room but I did get a new jute rug that I absolutely love!!! 



Something that is different in this room that I haven't shared yet  is the battening, We finished this a few months ago I haven't done a blog post about it yet, but I will soon :) it was really easy and affordable and really adds something extra to such a large room.






I have put my balsam hill baubles on my mantel this year and they look so pretty at night :)



One of my new purchases is the wooden tree on the mantel from TK maxx! I wanted to buy the bigger one also but when I went back it was sold out:(







These cute little reindeer are also new from TK maxx, They had so many beautiful things this year I could have bought everything LOL



This year we put the train under our tree I just had to fiddle around with the tree skirt to make it fit on but it looks great and the kids are happy!





I could stare at this tree all day!! Its from Balsam hill I get so many questions about it! Its 2m BH fraser fir pre lit and has so many lights!! 


Now that the room is all ready for Christmas I better start wrapping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...