Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas in the Family room & Kitchen


So excited to finally share our family room and kitchen all decked out for Christmas!




I've combined both rooms in one blog because I have such a full week coming up and I know I'll never get through it if I have to squeeze 3 blogs into 1 week haha, its hard enough for me to keep up with 1 blog per week!

Beware!! Due to rain and heat I am still trying to finish this room so you will see unpainted doors, colour swatches on the wall and painters tape....... At least I put the door handles back on for the pictures 😜 LOL.



 This year I have kept things quite simple with little pops of Christmas and colour.


I've added baubles here and there throughout the kitchen and family room. 


Love these little snowman salt and pepper shakers! They are so cute...... I brought them a few years ago at a christmas decor party.



 I still haven't had my kick boards put back on :( Add it to the list haha!


 On to our dining nook!



I had this great idea to find some branches to put in my vase... spray them silver and hang baubles off the branches but seriously the days are going so fast.... Trying to organise a 6 year old's party, finish off orders for work and end of year school activities...... I had no hope so instead I decorated my blossoms with a few white ornaments I found in the decoration box.





More coloured baubles! Such an easy way to add colour and texture, also I have added a Christmas table runner!
We eat at this table most nights so keeping it simple so I don't have to take a heap of things off and then put them back.



On to the Lounge !


I've added a red throw,  a cute Christmas cushion to the lounge and a few berry picks to my little vase in my tray.
I've kept my Hydrangeas on the coffee table because its summer and they are my all time favourite flower :) 






 My favourite Christmas candle is on my tray as well ..... Which makes this room smell so good! Yankee candle... All is bright (spotlight has them for 50% off at the moment). 


I've placed a few little flocked Christmas trees in a bell jar on the side table.





 Christmas in the Family room complete!
Hopefully I'll have my formal table finished within the next couple of days so stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...