Friday 2 December 2016

Christmas home Tour: Front Door and Entry Way


Happy Saturday friends! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! I've spent the last week sick at home so I haven't really achieved much..... I did manage to drag myself out to do some Christmas shopping and decorate my front entry way so I  guess it wasn't that unproductive.



This year we have so many Christmas parties happening I plan on having everything organized and ready to go!



This year I've decorated our Front door with a wreath I purchased from Costco last year, 2 Poinsettia plants, Christmas metal snow man and reindeer with little chalk boards with the days to Christmas and a garland I have had forever which has been missing for 2 years....but I found it.  I'm not great at keeping plants alive but so far they're doing great (fingers crossed).





This wreath is so pretty! As soon as I saw it, it was in the trolley!! It has lights also which makes so pretty at night.



This is a night shot of our wreath last year.



Styling our entry table this year was so fun to do! I did it during the day and was so excited to see the kids faces when they got home from school. They love coming home and spotting new things I have done while they're at school.


Last year I didn't really decorate the entry way..... but this year I thought why not?!  Lets just say Christmas decorating has been consuming a lot of my spare time lately! 😜😜😜😜



Most of the Christmas decorations I have used are new. I found this cute little Santa stops here ... Days to Christmas decoration thingy (I'm not actually sure what to call it) Lets call it count down blocks!


One of my new Christmas signs.... we found at Christmas world near our house. The kids wanted to stop in and look at the lights and of course I couldn't resist LOL!


And because you can never have too many Christmas trees.... I've decorated a mini one with cute little wooden decorations I found on sale at Coles.


Just love these cushions! So fun for Christmas time! I originally saw these on the American pottery barn website but they are sold out so I made my own!


  VOILA! Entry Table complete :)



In the corner I have yet again added another tree 😆, a metal reindeer and a wooden ginger bread man sign my husband made a few years ago.





My stairs this year have a garland on the hand rail which I love! Last year I had the garland on the top hand rail.


And that's it a bit of red, green and white and I'm a happy little camper!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...