Tuesday 3 January 2017

Christmas Tablescape





I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and new year!
Yes just as I thought I would run out of time with sharing my Christmas Tablescape, better late then never!.....right?!






This year I used my Lanterns  in the center of the table with candles in them.
I also brought a few new things to finish off the Christmas look!



I found these red place mats on sale at spotlight they are so nice, they have a little sparkle in them but not over the top and I've used my Ikea rattan place mats over them. 


I was just going to use the red place mats but it was just too much red for my liking especially with the red napkins. 



Another new addition are the napkin rings, just the right amount of sparkle 😜


After doing lots of looking around on Pintrest I was really drawn to greenery on the table, so I've used a few sprigs off a gum tree to add texture and colour!



Now that Christmas is over I'm planing on getting my house clean and organised! One of my new years resolutions this year is to have all the kids rooms sorted out, however I think it may be a losing battle haha!

Alicia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...