Tuesday 3 January 2017

Christmas Formal Living Room


Sharing my decorated Formal Living room for Christmas Late!! I knew I'd run out of time.....
Yesterday all my Christmas decor came down! It felt like it was never ending and definitely not as exciting as putting it up! Definitely going to miss listening to Christmas music.....ahh well I only have to wait 11 months haha!





I've decorated my dough bowl with silver & gold balls, Pine cones and a Pine tree sprig (artificial) that I found at House to Home..... I was there yesterday and they were 50% off I was very tempted to buy another one..............might go back today haha 😜


Loving these heart Santa pillows! I saw them at Pottery barn (US), but unfortunately they no longer stock them so I put my crafty skills to work and made them.


The stocking were hung on the stair banister..... Hopefully next year they will be hung on a fire place! (one of our next renovation projects).


This was our first Christmas with our new tree! 
After the death of our last tree due to 2 little naughty kittens I found this amazing tree and had to have it!
This year I purchased my decorations from Myer, coles, Christmas warehouse and I made the white bauble garlands. 


Thankfully the cats didn't touch the tree :)
Alicia xx

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That tree looks amazing!! Do you mind me asking where you purchased it from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...