Wednesday 1 November 2017

HALLOWEEN DECOR IN THE ENTRY WAY


Happy Halloween!
I have to say I decorated the entry rather late this year :( time kinda got away from me...... It was a rush job, I started at 2pm on Halloween just before I had to pick the kids up from school.... it took maybe 30 mins (nice a quick). I spent the day shopping, meet up with friends, went trick or treating,
meet friends at a park and then off to dinner with family for my birthday! full day which was great and exhausting at the same time.






Tayla made the pumpkin lantern the night before all by herself! She is so talented and did a great job :)





In my dough bowl are some burlap pumpkins I made last year which you can read about here



Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...