Monday 21 November 2016

Simple Thanksgiving Tablescape



Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (Christmas is top of the list) to celebrate! Yes I live in Australia and its an American tradition but I just love the idea of having a special night with loved ones sharing a beautiful meal and all talking about what we are thankful for!



This year I have kept things neutral and simple. Please excuse the ugly air conditioning unit (if I had more time i'd try and photo shop it out LOL!)


 I found these beautiful little white pumpkins and silver pumpkin lanterns from Trade secrets!
If you follow on IG you would have seen my post about these cute little white pumpkins, they actually spell "THANKFUL" when lined up but I've turned the letters around so they can't be seen 😉



I have to say I'm loving trade secret at the moment most of their decor items are imported from the US!
I have also brought a few christmas things which i'll show in my christmas home tour....coming soon!


Napkins are from Kmart! They are really inexpensive set of 6 $6


Place mats are from Ikea, Lanern in the middle of the table is from pottery barn and neutral table runner is from 1825 interiors



The Silver lantern pumpkins that I brought from Trade Secret were on clearance for $7 each! 








Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...